Renaat Berckmoes is a Founding Partner at Fortino Capital. Fortino is to date managing a €80M Venture Fund and €200M Growth Equity Fund, supporting Start Ups, SMEs and family businesses in growth acceleration by improving management skills, by building a corporate culture and by providing capital, surfing on the waves of the digital transformation.
Renaat is a Non-Executive Director at SFPI/FPIM, the Federal Holding and Investment Company of Belgium.
Prior to joining Fortino, Renaat has served 13 years as CFO and Treasurer of the Telenet Group. Prior jobs include, Treasurer EMEA Solutia (Chemicals) (1998-2001), KBC Bank (1993-98) and Antwerp University (1991-93). Renaat holds a Masters in Political Sciences (KULeuven-1988) and Business Economics (UFSIA-1990).
- Independent Director, Biocartis, molecular diagnostics solutions, BCART:BB
- Member of the Board, SFPI-FPIM, Belgian government holding company
- Member of the Board, Primacom, telecom
- CFO & Group Treasurer, Telenet
- European Treasurer, Solutia Chemicals
- Trade Finance Consultant, KBC Bank
- Master in Business Economics, Universiteit Antwerpen
- Master Political Science, KU Leuven
- Master in Electrical Engineering, KU Leuven
+32 2 669 10 50