Sebastian Jorna joined Fortino Capital in May 2020. Prior to this, Sebastian gained experience in Frankfurt at Morgan Stanley. With his experience in the world of finance and technology, Sebastian will focus on the Fortino’s Venture arm.
- Investment Banking Analyst at Morgan Stanley
- Successfully worked on several technology transactions such as the TeamViewer IPO and the sale of Delivery Hero Germany
- ASP at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Machine Learning and Neuroscience
- Master of Finance at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Bachelor of Economics at Maastricht University
- CFA, passed all 3 levels and awaiting charter upon completion of required work experience