Fortino Capital looks for ambitious and highly motivated interns throughout the year.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Strong affinity for investments
- Thorough understanding of financial metrics and financial modelling
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Analytical, great attention to detail and result-oriented
- Proactive and able to work autonomously
- Communicative and very willing to learn
- In the final stages of your studies and in possession of a bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English, and fluent in at least Dutch or French
As an intern, you will be staffed on deal sourcing and screening of deal flow. Interns do research on specific sectors and support the investment team in the decision making process for new investment opportunities. Expect to be involved in strategic discussions with management, as well as preparing materials for Fortino’s investment committee.
Fortino Capital was founded in late 2013 and our team currently consists of highly focussed investment professionals, with an interesting mix of strategic, operational and financial backgrounds. We have a very flat organizational structure and work closely together. As intern, you will have a steep learning curve, and will gain insight into the assessment of potential investment opportunities as well as management of our participations. Our culture is very dynamic and result-oriented but offers flexibility to operate. We value sense of ownership and empower people to take their own decisions and actions. The internship will be remunerated.
We have some flexibility in terms of duration and starting date, yet we are ideally looking for someone who is available for a minimum period of 8 weeks.
To apply please send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.