Matthias Vandepitte joined Fortino Capital in March 2016. Matthias has an industrial background and brings PE and VC experience from Gimv, a European midmarket PE player.
His role and focus within Fortino Capital is: generating new resourceful leads, deal negotiation, structuring and general transaction. Industry, Software and Analytics are his focus sectors.
- Member of the Board, Real Impact Analytics
- Member of the Board, TrendMiner
- Member of the Board, Slickss
- Principal, Gimv
- Member of the board, Itineris
- Member of the board, EcoChem
- Several technical and managerial positions at ExxonMobil (BE and IT)
- MBA from London Business School
- MSc in Electrotechnical Engineering from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium) and Ensimag (France)
- Internship at Bain & Company and Climate Change Capital
+32 2 669 10 58