Duco Sickinghe founded Fortino Capital in December 2013 and has overseen Fortino’s growth to a recognized technology VC firm. Duco is an expert in assessing management and evaluating business strategies. He mainly focuses on the leadership and operational next steps past closing.
His expertise covers General Management, Strategy, Marketing, Business & Product Development, Innovation, Corporate Governance and Culture.
- Chairman of the Board, KPN (The Hague)
- Senior Industry Advisor, CVC Capital (Brussels, London)
- Chairman of the Board, van Eeghen Group (Amsterdam)
- Member of the Board, Guberna (Brussels)
- Member of the Board, Unibreda (Antwerpen)
- Member of the Board, Vlerick (Gent)
- CEO & Member of the Board, Telenet
- General Manager, Kluwer Legal & Tax Publishing
- Founder & CEO, Software Direct
- VP Marketing & General Manager France, NeXT Computer
- European Product & Channel Manager, Hewlett-Packard
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Columbia University
- Master of Laws (LLM), Civil and Commercial Law, Utrecht University
+32 2 669 10 50