Baudouin Jolly co-founded Fortino Capital in December 2013. Baudouin has a wide experience as a private investor and he has a valuable network mainly in the French speaking part of Belgium.
His experience in multiple sectors and ventures allows him to help companies structure the strategic vision of their business, objectives and the way to reach them, and to professionalize their organisation and corporate governance.
- Member of the Management Committee, Fonds Ernest Solvay
- Board Member (and member of the audit committee) of Compagnie Het Zoute
- Consultant, Deloitte & Touche Corporate Finance
- Corporate Finance Associate at Capital & Finance (Bank Delen)
- Founder, MyMicroInvest
- Member of the Board of Directors, Mondial Telecom
- Founding Partner, EarlyTracks
- Member of the Board of Directors, IDS Umbrella Fund
- Member of the Board of Directors, 21Net
- Member of the Supervisory Board, Mutuelle Solvay S.C.S.
- Private investor in Mitiska (BE), Be Green Packaging (US), Uteron Pharma (BE)
- Member of the Board of Directors, company in the packaging sector
- Master Degree in management and finance at University of Namur
+32 2 669 10 50